Today I am sharing the name blankets I made my children. As I made 1 for the first child I had to make them for all three. So glad I finally finished my daughter’s blanket, and so happy to not have to make another one. The kids love them, but they are really time-consuming to make. By the end I was putting off finishing the last one, as sewing a big single bed size quilt is not easy on a standard sewing machine!
I used track suiting and polar fleece to make these blankets. The first one (Kristian’s) I started making back in 2004 but did not finish to 2005. I think one average they each took me a year (plus some) to complete, mostly due to me putting them off.
I am very happy with the finished product, possibly more happy not to be making anymore- lol
Better be off as today is such a lovely day to get things done!
Enjoy & be crafty,